Donna Mosher • Certified Ghostwriter • Publishing Consultant • Marketing • Coach • Segue Communications
As a formally trained, professional certified ghostwriter, I use an exclusive ghostwriting methodology to structure, drive, and polish your manuscript to top marketability standards. If I work on your book, it will get serious consideration in the marketplace.
I can help you get started
• Plot your story and create your character studies
• Get everything out of your head and into a transcribed recording
• Coach you through the process if you want to take it from there
• Ghostwrite the book so you don’t have to
I can help you keep moving
• Review your manuscript and tell you what you need to do to make it work
• Coach you so you can finish the project on your own timeline
• Ghostwrite the rest of the manuscript
I can give you a professional review of your manuscript
• Analyze your project for strengths and weaknesses
• Recommend changes that will improve your book
• Coach you to make those changes on your own timeline
• Line edit your manuscript for polish and reader pleasure
I can help you approach publishing pros
• Write a book proposal to submit your nonfiction manuscript to traditional publishers
• Generate a one-page synopsis and proposal to submit your novel to traditional publishers
• Create a distribution, marketing, and promotion book plan to sell your self-published book
Full Manuscript Ghostwriting
- Nonfiction: $35,000 to $60,000
- Memoir: $40,000 to $65,000
- Fiction: $40,000 to $70,000
- Add-on Book Proposal or Best Seller Plan: $5,000
- Add-on Online Marketing Coaching Program: $3,000
- Nonfiction: $750 to $1,500
- Memoir: $1,500 to $2,000
- Fiction: $2,000 to $2,500
Brainstorming session: $200 for two hours
Analysis and Recommendations:
- Nonfiction: $1,500
- Memoir: $1,750
- Fiction: $2,000
Marketing and Promotion:
- Stand-alone Book Proposal or Best Seller Plan: $10,000
- Stand-alone Online Marketing Coaching Program: $5,000
I read your entire manuscript and make notes, suggestions, and offer advice, as needed. I prepare a summary document of the strengths and opportunities for improvement. I suggest a plan on how to finish your manuscript and turn it into a book. We have a conversation to make sure I have answered all your questions and decide how to move forward.
If you hire me, the fee will be credited to the ghostwriting fee. If you choose to work with someone else or on your own, you will have a roadmap to completing your manuscript.
I consider the editor of my book as important as the plastic surgeon who reattached my one-year-old’s amputated pinky finger after a freak accident. I certainly wasn’t going to use the generalist surgeon on call in the ER. I didn’t care about this specialist’s additional fee, but only that he could perform the surgery expertly with no complications or residual side effects. Best money ever spent with no regrets!
If you need an expert book collaborator, just like hiring a plastic surgeon for your child – don’t even think about pinching pennies. This isn’t the time to go cheap! You need someone who is experienced and has been around the block a few times and who will go far beyond the call of duty. Your book is your baby. You have invested too much time and sweat into it to use just any unproven editor. Donna Mosher has proven to be the book expert you want in your corner. Best money every spent!
– Cheryl Winter
Why pay more for Donna?
The short answer is that you get what you pay for.
Cheap product and services often do not result in the same quality product or sales. Donna’s superior editing enabled me to get a distribution deal, powerful feedback, and testimonials that resulted in increased sales, which ultimately more than paid for itself.
What I particularly appreciate about Donna is that she is truly an editorial collaborator. As a highly skilled and experienced editor, Donna is able to bring not only her wordsmithing and editing skills, but also the fresh eyes of a reader to help ensure that the content is delivered in the most logical, clean, distraction-free platform possible so that customers are best able to digest your content and your message.
I understand how some writers might feel the need to be penny-wise, but, sadly, that is often pound-foolish. To invest all of the time, energy, and resources in creating a book, then go cheap on an editor often results in a lesser end product. It’s like spending the money to go on a fancy European vacation, then be too cheap to buy tickets to key attractions like museums.
Finally, Donna’s knowledge of the publishing world and connections to book formatters and other helpful professionals saved me tons of time and money.
If you want to create a highly successful, readable book, I cannot recommend Donna Mosher highly enough!
– Jody Cohen
Vibrant Blue Essential Oils